Friday, February 26, 2010

Work Day

Today was mostly a work day on the speeches with your partner. I also assigned the speech groups so everyone should be reading a total of three speeches for Tuesday. I also had a few announcements. First, registration is coming up soon. If you are getting a C or better I would suggest CIS or AP World Lit. However, more importantly I would like to encourage you to think about Broadcast and Yearbook as your electives. I need some creative reliable people.

Upcoming: Speeches on Tuesday
Flight for Thursday
Vocab test for Friday

Have a good weekend and good luck Tri-Mers

1 comment:

David said...

so what are we doing on monday because i forgot to ask you
reason i will be gone: feild trip to augsburg college for Avid and i heard to talking to Ms. Hagstrom about how Avid is getting closed or something?