Friday, February 5, 2010

Vocab Test 1.1

Today was the first vocab test of the new quarter. It seems like it went okay, but I guess grades will tell. After the test I tried to cram in the new set of vocab words with the original Quack vocab video. I will play the review on Monday quickly before the discussion but remember the words are also on the website.
The Awakening papers were also due today and at least some came in. Please try to get the procrastination under control.
Upcoming: Monday finish Gatsby and discussion
Thursday and Friday Gatsby presentations

I also have to give some neglected acknowledgment to Leif who provided 4/5 with an Oscar worthy interpretation of sentence types. Per. 9 you missed out but I'm sure if you ask politely he would reenact it for you.

2 comments:

LGVandersteen said...

Oscar worthy! How flattering!

I think the blog should've said...

that Leif sucks! :-p