Thursday, December 16, 2010

Catch Up Day

Well I hope everyone enjoyed their snow days; I know I personally loved being able to sleep in, and for the first time this year I got all caught up with my correcting. Today I had to throw several things at you due to the snow days and my AP training yesterday. First you are going to write one of the poem essays that you worked on in class yesterday to turn in tomorrow. You also got a MC packet to do over break and then you have to finish The Awakening as well with the questions.
We then went over the Singer essays from last week and I can't stress enough the importance of always supporting your claims. No matter what type of essay it is you have to include specific examples whether it's from the text or outside sources.
Finally we ended with going over your next set of vocab words. Sorry there was no fantastic vocab video for this set.
One more day!!

No comments: