Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day of Shame

I almost forgot to post today.
Okay per. 4/5 did an in-class essay today because I was grumpy. On a serious note, I really was disappointed to see so many people not complete an assignment. If you are struggling for a legitimate reason please come talk to me. I want the class to beneficial for everyone and if there is something that needs to be changed I'm willing to do what I can. If it is simply an issue of procrastination or lack of motivation that needs to be solved pretty quickly.
As for the essay, it was the poetry one so I think there was some pain felt all around. Interesting side note, that dang Blackberry essay was one I had to write for the actual test. I specifically remember hating it then so I feel your pain.
Per. 9 had a higher rate of reading completion (granted they have a much smaller class) so they did the discussion today. It was a little slow at first but some interesting ideas were raised at the end. I will hold off on posting the discussion notes until after the 4/5 discussion.
Upcoming work: Finish Huck for 12/9 (spend 30 mins. a night)
Multiple-choice due 12/8

No comments: