Thursday, April 21, 2011

Slackerville

Okay this will be short because I am behind on correcting. I will list all the students that had an adequate rough draft for me today. If your name is listed here your due date is 5/2. If your name is not listed here it is due 4/28. I believe in rewarding hard work.
Again I will be gone on Monday but feel free to take your corrected work out of the bins. Maybe someone could even be nice and pass it all out. Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget to keep reading Tortilla. Since I didn't do a quiz the first round it's pretty much a given I will for the completion of the novel.

Non-Slackers
Carter
Nina
Evan
Rebecca
Megan
Craig
Reid
Michael
Keith
Tyler
Mabel
Gina
Kayla
Peder
Angela
Claire
Sydney
Jabray
Mak
Dean
Kristel
Pa Houa
Michelle
Panra
Joel
Siri
Alex
Tiffany
Haley
Sergio
Grace
Rachel

1 comment:

A Lazy Student said...

“Whoever I am and whatever I am doing, some kind of Excellence is within my reach.” (I’m slack so I don’t want to have to go too far to be excellent.)