Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Final Vocab List

Today we watched our last vocab video :( If you need the list of words or want to watch the video again click on the blog title.
After the video we had our discussion on the first part of the novel. Now I was kind and didn't give you a test today but it was very clear that not everyone finished the reading. Please make sure you finish the book by the 28th so we can have a full discussion. If you are taking the literature test it is also helpful to be familiar with another book to use for the open question. I promise things will slow down after the tests but you need to keep working hard until then.
Upcoming: Thursday final drafts of your Cuckoo paper. I will base the final due date on how well the original drafts are written.
Vocab test 5/3 The Last One!

Remember that if you're interested in extra credit pick out which vocab list you want and let me know. I would prefer you pick some of the lists that I didn't have videos for or that I had bad ones for.

No comments: