Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Work Day

Okay, I totally forgot about this for about two weeks, but I'll try to get back on track again. Today was a group work day and I hope all the groups are doing okay. You really should be finished or nearly finished with your books by this weekend. Don't frustrate your group members. You should plan on focusing about 2/3 of your presentation on plot since the other students haven't read your book. Also, don't feel you have to make a movie if you don't want to. I've had great presentations in the past that included acting it out in class, a puppet show, picture slide show, even a talk show format. Please let me know if you are having any group problems or concerns and I'll do what I can to fix it.
Enjoy the perfect weather on your early release day. I'm stuck interviewing until 4:30 :(

No comments: