Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Extra Credit

Today we reviewed the synthesis essay and finished going over the answers for the MC. Remember for all AP essays you need to read the prompt carefully and make sure you fully answer it. If you are not getting a passing score please come and see me for extra help. The MC is just tough and the best advice I can give for that is to practice, practice practice.
I also passed out an analysis essay that works perfectly with The Tortilla Curtain that will be due Thursday. I apologize to per. 4/5 because I forgot to pass it out so you only have one day to do it.
On the positive side there is an extra credit opportunity for next quarter. The Awakening is showing at the Gremlin (creepy I know). If you click on the blog title it will take you to the theater website to get info.
Happy viewing!

No comments: